Things is an innovative task management program for Mac, which GTD (Getting Things Done) adepts will be comfortable working with.
Things lets you easily create tasks and organize these by project. You can set them for a given date or delay less important ones by placing them in the 'Someday' category. Things syncs perfectly with iCal so that any newly created task of project appears in the Mac calendar.
To keep your tasks organized, Things lets you add tags. The more you add the easier it will be to find and identify a task. You'll also notice tags appear at the top of the interface.
If multiple people are working on a same project, Things lets them collaborate and remembers contributions from each person.
I've found Things enjoyable to work with, although I would have liked it to interact with more applications like Address Book.
Things is a smart and friendly task management application for Mac.
- Re-designed Reminders integration on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- New preference pane for "Reminders & Siri" integration. It covers the most common use case of using Siri on iOS devices to enter new to-dos.
- Added option to hide reminders with location-based alarms.
- Added option to hide reminders with time-based alarms.
- Removed option to export Today's to-dos, since OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion doesn't show reminders next to your Calendar events anymore.
- Improved stability and bug fixes